If you have seen the movie then you probably saw a pretty accurate depiction of King Leonidas in terms of his fitness level. Gerard Butler no doubt went through a physical hell to get his body ready for the big…
- Are you looking for a challenging kettlebell workout to revolutionize your fitness?
- Are you serious about your training and a results oriented individual?
- Do you have an interest in time efficient workouts that require minimal equipment?
So what is so special about the kettlebell fat terminator? Well the short answer is that it’s simple and sinister. So as you know the kettlebell swing is the base lift with the kettlebell that involves a ballistic pulling movement pattern. As a result, this is an exercise that targets hundreds of muscles and generates an awesome production of lean muscle mass when you apply it to your training on a regular basis!
- Are you an athlete looking to develop functional speed for your sport or competitive event?
- Are you interested in learning a new way to condition your body for your HIIT workouts?
- Are you looking to build speed while also learning how to build an athletic body?
- Are you interested in enhancing your reaction time and coordination?
Are you looking to build functional speed? Functional speed in the context of this article is a fancy way of saying running fast with precision and confidence. We all have wanted to be fast a one time or another and that mindset has certainly not changed in today’s competing athletes. I have spent my entire career working with athletes at all levels of competition to enhance their athleticism and functional speed development. The two main things that most all of these athletes have in common is that they want to be strong and they want to be fast!
- Are you interested in learning how to develop an athletic functional body?
- Are you training your body in a way to be optimally functional for any sport or life situation?
- Are you curious as to how you can improve your training to help you move with greater control and confidence?
- Are you training your body to be able to last over the long haul?
The pursuit of an athletic functional body is a solid plan. I had a friend the other day that was just starting back into working out and he was asking me “what is the best thing for me to do to get back into shape?” I proceeded to tell him that he needs to start training like an athlete again. Why, he asked? I followed up by asking him at what point in his life was he in the greatest shape to which he replied “when I was doing preseason workouts for football in college.” I rest my case.