So today I want to give you a peak at some interesting fitness products in order to help you accelerate your physical learning curve rapidly into that next level of performance. Look, progress can only be made by teaching yourself how to challenge yourself! Let that one sink in for a second.
The point is that you don’t want to be standing still when it comes to making significant gains in your personal level of strength and performance. If you are standing still and not growing your strength training knowledge then you don’t have a right to “whine” about hitting that new PR or showing out when you step out on the football field to go to work. It’s all about smart general physical preparedness (GPP).
Some Fitness Products For You To Consider…
Because I’m always here hammering out what you can do in order to achieve this and what you can do in order to achieve that I figured I would include some solid resources to help your strength program right here with a list of very effective training products. These are definitely worth the investment if you are looking to challenge yourself sooner than later. Knowledge and the application of knowledge is the key my friend.
1. The Naked Warrior: Bodyweight mastery is the first step to acquiring the type of strength that will help you in most any scenario. Trust me on this one. If you are well practiced at controlling your bodyweight and building on the movement of it this will make you stronger both in your pursuit of athletic performance and with your pursuit of MORE strength! It’s a win win combination.
2. The TRX System: (Click On Image) The TRX system combines the actual TRX exercise unit with the instructional DVD for a kick a*s dynamic training experience. Look, in order to accelerate a smart strength and conditioning program one must first master the basics and then look to make the training program more prolific by ramping things up. You’ve got to be willing to build on the basics to produce a sound strength program with REAL results. The TRX system allows you to do just that because it hones in on helping you to develop a solid and stable core along with some dynamic mobility. This equals out to a very effective combination!
3. Soft Med Ball (For punches And Throws): (Click On Image) One thing I’m not shy about is introducing my students to some sick medicine ball drills. As Brandon Richey Fitness I thrive on a whole battery of medicine ball drills as part of a fitness and athletic performance program that I believe is truly second to none. No, I’m not arrogant, but I am confident about the results!
I’m posting about this particular type of medicine ball though because there are different medicine balls that serve different purposes. To me this one is great for throwing to work on upper body punching power and core stability. It is also effective for partner assisted throwing drills like the chest punch to push up complex seen here with myself and my good friend (and former #6 in the world Muay Thai Champion) Jeff Perry!
4. Kettlebells: Once again, you can’t miss out on the opportunity to train with one of the most dynamic tools on the market. I can’t stress the importance of including kettlebells into your strength program. This fitness product is certain one that you don’t want to ignore. Let me be clear I don’t exclusively use kettlebells for my training program, but kettlebells are a big part of what I like to do. It gives me another highly effective tool to utilize in order to get my killer fitness enthusiast and athletes ready for most any physical demand that comes their way!
5. Well Of Course: You know I had to put in my very own Brandon Richey’s Better Than Steroids ebook! Well I figured by now you realize that at times I do have a good bit to say about anything that has anything to do with making a strong body. So why not just send you into another direction to where I’m saying that much more about stuff that has to do with anything related to strength and how to go about acquiring it? I know it’s a mouthful. Just click on the link above my friend. This rounds out the rest of the fitness products for the day. Just remember that most anyone can train hard, but only the best train smart! Start your smart training today if you haven’t already.