- Were you aware that Bruce Lee’s philosophy extended beyond that of just teaching you how to throw a punch, or a kick?
- Did you know that most people these days fight to discover their individual identity?
- Did you know that the more you hone and train your body that you will also hone and train your mind?
- Does it seem pull-ups have been causing you pain and discomfort lately?
- Do you suffer from shoulder pain and discomfort?
- Are you doing pull-ups on a frequent basis?
So I know you read that title and thought, “What is coach talking about?” The short answer is No…pull-ups are not bad for you, but poor programming can be very bad for you.
The original publishing date of today’s article was back on July 16, 2018.
If you’re constantly getting frustrated about not hitting your goals and falling short of your PR’s then this article is really going to help you out. I’ve compiled a list here of some different mistakes that I’ve seen people make over the years when it comes to understanding why their strength program is failing.
If you really want to get serious about ramping up your results then you need to read over this list. I know you’ll find it very helpful. If you like the article please make sure to share it with your friends and family. Now go read and apply!
- Are you struggling to make significant gains in your strength program?
- Are you not building the lean strong functional physique you desire to have?
- Have you hit a dead end and are at a loss for answers while being frustrated with the lack of results?
- Do you feel bombarded with the science and abundance of information?
If you answered “yes” to any, or all of these questions then I’m going to try to clear all of it up and explain why your strength program is failing here with these top 20 reasons. The goal here is to present to you a simple checklist that you can scan down to check off where you’re experiencing problems in your own training so that you can make the changes you need for some real results.
The original publishing date of today’s article was back on January 21, 2016.
If your shoulders give you trouble during your training then you need to make sure you read this article from the archives. Today’s post will cover an interesting technique for you to employ in your training. This will guard and strengthen your shoulders from injury. Read and apply.
The key to being a great Jedi master is being able to tap into the light side of the force. Although this is the case many tend to fall victim to the dark side. Likewise the key to developing a super strong body is making sure that you tap into mastering the health and strength of your shoulders.
And like some fall victim to the dark side many also fall victim to having a lack of shoulder stability during certain movements. Today I’m going to dive into this concept a little deeper. I want to do this so you can be confident in having some strong shoulders for your big lifting days.
- Did you know that you can immediately make yourself stronger just by correcting your breathing?
- Are you familiar with the concept of tactical breathing?
- Have you ever heard of the valsalva maneuver?
Tactical breathing is a miracle. In fact, most people are shocked when they discover that I can immediately make them stronger just by correcting their breathing.
What? Yes, you read that correctly. Continue reading to learn more.