Frequently I am asked to write fitness articles for other sites, magazines and for interviews. If I respect the work being done by the person asking, I am always willing to lend a hand and help others with their fitness goals.
I have posted links to some of those articles here for you, because learning is the first step in any worthwhile endeavor. We should all strive to learn one new thing each day that we can immediately put into practice to make ourselves better than we were yesterday.
My hope is that I have provided some of that for you here.
Ask The Trainer
Mad Fit Magazine
- The Correlation Of Poor Hip Mobilization And Low Back Pain
- The Mobilization Of Strength: Quality vs. Quantity Of Movement
- Training Your Pull: The 3 To 1 Strength Ratio For Results
- The Path To Strength: Free Weights vs. Machines In Training
- Are You Leveraging The Power Of Plyometric Training?
- Are You Honing Your Sixth Sense?
- Medicine Ball Training: Functional Movement With A Single Implement
- The Hierarchy Of Programming Strength: Tapering Multi To Single Joint Movements
- Three Killer Push Up Variations To Give You An Edge In Making Lean Muscle Gains
- Learning Strength And Unleashing Your Inner Beast
Sheer Strength Labs
- SGPT Interviews Coach Brandon Richey
- Strength Training For Extension
- 5 Non Lifting Habits To Significantly Boost Your Strength And Performance
- When Acquiring Strength Less Can Be More
- How To Get The Kettlebell Snatch Lift Done Right
- Speed For Tactical Performance
- Stimulating Motion: Dynamic Warm Ups And Hip Mobility
- Earning The Right To Lift
- Bouncing Back From A Setback
- The Most Common Mistake Happening At The Gym
- An Easy Progression To Developing Powerful Muscle
The Strength And Conditioning Blog
- How To Develop Optimal Physical Prowess For MMA!
- Raw Strength Or No Strength
- A Method For Eliminating Your Joint Pain And Stiffness
- Do You View Your Journey For Strength As A Chore, Or A Challenge?
- Athletic Performance Conditioning
- Strength And Power Development For All 8 Limbs!
- How To Protect, Stabilize, And Build An Iron Set Of Shoulders
- Unconventional Strength Training Workout
- Everything You Need To Know About Speed Training
- Survivor’s Bias: How We Miss The Mark With Our Athletes
- Muay Thai Workout: Training For The Art Of 8 Limbs
- MMA Workout: To Develop Movement, Strength, And Power
- How To Prime Your Body For A Bigger Squat
- Use Game Theory To Increase Your Odds Of Hiring The Best Coach
- Sprinting Skill Development: 6 Technique Rules
- The Hybrid Protocol: Jump Rope To Build Strength
- Ballistic Strength: Adding Velocity To Muscle
Healthy Lifestyle Trainer
Cheap Protein Discount Codes
Single Dad Fit Dad
Super Strength Show
- Push Up Intensity-How To Build Rock Solid Strength With These Simple Techniques
- The Kettlebell Snatch: How To Get This Lift Right!
- Eliminating The Fear Of Failure
Super Strength Show
DON’T FORGET TO SIGN UP TO RECEIVE MY FREE NEWSLETTER, FREE TRAINING TIPS, AND FREE TRAINING GUIDE HERE TODAY! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SUBMIT YOUR NAME AND EMAIL BELOW. ALL YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT 100% CONFIDENTIAL!